In appreciation for the commitment and sacrifice of our men and women providing emergency services to our communities, BMW Motorrad USA is pleased to announce a special motorcycle purchase program for all active Emergency Services members to enable them to purchase the BMW motorcycle of their choice for personal use.
SEE RATES BY MODEL
K–Series / S-Series - $750
F-Series / R–Series* - $500
C–Series / G-Series - $250
Terms and Conditions
An Emergency Services employee includes Federal, State, and local governmental and nongovernmental emergency public safety, fire, law enforcement, emergency response, emergency medical (including hospital emergency facilities), and related personnel, agencies, and authorities (as defined in 6 U.S.C. 101(6)).
The appreciation program is equally provided to all eligible personnel and is not intended as a gift, reward or payment. Acceptance of this program is subject to the laws of appropriate authorities.
- Purchasers are eligible for one (1) purchase incentive during the program calendar year (January 2nd – December 31st, 2021).
- This incentive may be combined with any other retail customer incentive* available at the time of purchase for a qualified model (unless specifically excluded in the eligibility guidelines), which is defined as any new, previously unregistered BMW motorcycle sold between the dates of January 2nd – December 31st, 2021. BMW Motorrad USA auction units do not qualify.
- May not combine multiple Appreciation Program offers from Military / USAA / Emergency Services / MSF RiderCoach / MOA / BMW Car Club of America / Valued Vendor / Corporate Sales Purchase Programs.
- Motorcycles must be purchased through an authorized BMW Motorrad USA dealer. Purchases through a 3rd party or BMW dealers outside the USA are not eligible.
- No purchases in the name of corporate or business entities.
BMW Motorrad USA reserves the right to make changes to the offer and/or terminate the offer at any time without prior notice. See your authorized BMW Motorrad dealer for more details.